Maintain and responsible for daily end-users support in PCs, printers and software
related issues in order to ensure smooth daily business operation.
• Liaise with Vendor/Supplier for the related Software/Hardware issues.
• Propose and Source for new technique/ solution for overall PC and printers support
• Documentation and keep track on hardware Inventory and software licensing to
ensure compliance with legal software requirements.
• Maintain and Trouble-shoot back-up processes. Take pro-active measures and
corrective actions for system backup, database backup and file backup.
• Conduct related user-training in order to enhance users’ knowledge of applications to support their daily works.
• Prepare resources (PC, software, email account) for new join staff.
• Anti-Virus Administration – close monitoring and manage emergency outbreak
• Maintain and monitor all server infrastructure:-
•Administration of all servers and storage infrastructure.
•Administer and monitor backup
•User account provisioning – includes Microsoft O365 infrastructure
• Manage and maintain all network infrastructure services
•Maintain and manage corporate switches, firewalls, VPNs and routers
•Ensure security and protection of data on corporate network devices
• Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains server-based application running on
the network including Active Directory Services.
• Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.