Enthusiastic fresh graduates or experienced developers are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a passionate Salesforce Software Engineer to join one of our strategic IT locations: PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and work closely with the global team at Headquarters (Liechtenstein), Switzerland, France and the US.
As a Software Engineer in the Sales Cloud Platform scrum team, you will develop, administrate, maintain, and continuously evolve our large-scale Salesforce implementation with over 15,000 users across 60+ countries. Dive deep into integration topics with entities like our Hilti Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA and a host of other platforms/applications in our Hilti IT landscape.
Help us solve real business problems and build up our next generation CRM in Hilti’s Project Evolution. The global team is staffed by over 150 internal and external team members across multiple countries like Switzerland, America, France, Malaysia and the UK. We have 13 scrum teams running in full-agile mode where product owners, software engineers, solution architects, business analysts, and QAs work in a strong collaborative environment.
We place a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and here we want you to grow your career with us and be part of our journey!
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Software Engineer, you will be working in the Sales Cloud Platform team in Project Evolution and focus on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional Agile teams to analyze, design and develop on Salesforce (e.g. Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Component, Triggers, Data Loader, Flow, Unit Testing)
- Development, maintenance, administration, ticket support and continuous enhancement of Hilti’s Sales Cloud platform and connected applications
- Work with a hands-on approach in developing solution designs for the integration of various applications and cloud platforms with Sales Cloud
- Own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans and configuration of servers and agents
- Monitor and fine-tune the CI/CD setup and proactively implement changes and fixes necessary to guarantee the continuity of delivery (Bamboo, Stash, Jira, Shell Scripting)
- Implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions
- Support in the development of POCs to pilot markets to prove feasibility and business impact
- Key contributor to the Developer communities in Hilti
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent education
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (> 3.5 for fresh graduates) or similar grading is a must
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new things – Strong ability to pickup new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments
- Conceptional and analytical skills with hands-on software development experience (e.g Java, APEX, C# or equivalent)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and have the Agile mindset
- Added advantage – CI/CD know-how and able to identify pain points in the process and design/implement solutions to fill the gaps (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Shell Scripting)
- Added advantage – Sound knowledge of containers and orchestration software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Added advantage – Experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Added advantage – SalesForce.com or SAP S/4 HANA experience