– Performing private secretarial duties for Chairman.
– Manage Chairman schedule, includes meeting, appointment, reservations and travelling arrangement.
– Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed.
– Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
– Prepare presentations and compose letters, memos and emails, etc.
– Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
– Organize and maintain files and databases in an accurate and confidential manner.
– Manage communication including mails, emails and phone calls. Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages.
– Receive invoices and review for accuracy. Request quotes and compare prices, if necessary.
– Book and prepare meeting rooms, set up conference calls etc.
– Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
– Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
– Follow up with the manager/executive on the project and important tasks in order to meet the deadlines.
– Planning and serving breakfast and light meals for the Chairman, when necessary.
– Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
– Other duties as required.
s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, in any related field.
– Ex-cabin crew is encouraged to apply.