- Servicing existing accounts, arranging and tidying display at customer’s outlets.
- Assist in do sampling activities & promote products in certain outlets (if any).
- Collecting and handling customer feedback, queries and complaint.
- Submit daily/monthly activity and result reports.
- Organising and executing promotions.
- Always update knowledge about the Company’s products.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- Young & fun culture work environment
- Rewarded with attractive annual bonus
- Professional & personal training for career growth
- Company Assets Provided (uniform, sim card etc)
- SPM / Diploma / Degree in Sales / Marketing / Business Administration
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in managing retail outlets from FMCG sector
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Excellent in organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Possess own transport with a valid driving license
- Able to work on weekend (off day can replace)