- Support team leader in identifying and analyse core business processes and gaps/control weaknesses for improvement.
- Participate in process mapping and transition activities; e.g.: gap analysis, knowledge transfer, etc.
- Update the documentation to incorporate compliance, risks and controls
- Work with respective operation team and monitor the implementation of the documented policy and processes.
- Conduct compliance assignments on documented procedures on a continuous basis to identify any incompliances and update any processes which is relevant to the current business environment.
- Work with operation team in identifying process and control improvements and efficiencies.
- Support and monitor the implementation of process and control improvement activities.
- Provide an administrative support within the department
- Candidate with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years working experience in Business Process / Compliance / Audit
- Experience in handling documentation under ISO environment or experienced ISO Internal auditor will be an added advantage.