Application ends: February 23, 2023Apply Now
Please login as "Candidate" to apply
Brief Job Summary
PROTÉGÉ for unemployed graduates. This role to be based at client site for 12 months, across Malaysia.
- IT literate and understand basic PC troubleshooting and usage.
- They will learn business flow to guide and assist the end users on the system.
- They will be assisting users through the phone and emails.
- Preferably with at least a degree in IT or any equivalent certificates.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment and working in less supervision.
- Customer-oriented and well-mannered