- Review daily & weekly sales return data.
- Monitor non-conformity report progress from time to time.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers, and concern departments regarding quality problems and requirements.
- Establish packaging standards and product inspection plan.
- Manage and monitor all measuring equipment calibration on-time.
- Plan and schedule process and product audit in operation based on criteria set.
- Other adhoc tasks as and when required.
- Good verbal and written skills in Malay, and English.
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronic Engineering
- Able to work at the high and difficult environment and challenging work
- Willing to work in Meru Klang, Selangor