You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head which includes the following activities :
- Perform design, test & debug of PC-based Tester Software for test instrument integration into the automation machine.
- Responsible for test algorithm development & wiring schematic drawing.
- Troubleshoot & resolve any tester related issue.
- Responsible for data collection & analysis such as GR&R etc.
- Work closely with other engineering groups to evaluate the feasibility of integrating test system into the machine successfully.
- Responsible for tester instrument sourcing & documentation on all information related to test system.
- Provide on-site customer support for related tester machine.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Electric & Electronic Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- Basic proficiency in C# or any equivalent programming language.
- Candidate with strong electrical circuit understanding & troubleshooting skill is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience on Semiconductor & LED testing is an added advantage.
- Initiative, proactive, creative, fast learner, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical, multitasking & problem solving skill.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in testing field.