Role and responsibilities
▪ Perform statutory audit of financial statements
▪ Assist in ad hoc assignments
▪ Liase with clients on all aspects of audit engagement issues.
▪ Ability to work independently, render all aspects of Audit duties & functions & meet deadlines
▪ Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or currently pursuing professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, ICA, ICAA, MICPA)
▪ Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply.
▪ Fresh graduates and intern are welcome to apply
▪ A good degree of computer literacy
▪ Good interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Ability to work independently and can embrace a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.