- Line Industrial improvement.
- Cycle time improvement.
- Line layout design base on process.
- Line capacity study.
- Headcount study and improvement.
- Monitor and continuously improve daily quality/efficiency performance for assigned areas.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
- Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
- Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
- Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule.
- Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Product lifecycle management and execution from development (New Product Introduction) to product end-of-life.
- Defining the Build of Material (BOM) for all packaging and module level products.
- Ensure Engineering samples and qualification samples are on time and achieve successful product qualification release.
- Ensure products meet yield / quality / reliability expectations.
- Maintain a matrix of key performance indices and drive improvement through team-based continuous improvement activities / projects.
- Leverage knowledge of experts across functions to successfully launch new technologies in packaging.
- Support customer audits.
- Use structured problem solving techniques and lead team problem solving efforts.
- Identify projects, coordinate and evaluate controlled experiments. Know how to validate experimental data and make data driven decisions.
- Communicate product and project information to departments outside of Assembly.
- Act as the point of contact for product/project related issues.
- Work closely with Global PE counterpart to ensure consistency across the network.
- Act as a point of contact for Quality and Reliability Assurance (QRA) on returned merchandise (RMA).
- Support process improvements (die and package).
- Degree Holder.
- Background : Industrial / Product / Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Box Built / High Level Assembly manufacturing
- Experience in developing manufacturing Work Instruction / Visual Aids OLE and MLT Study.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate is willing to work at Batu Kawan plant or Bayan Lepas plant.