At Hilti we provide innovative and market leading products to our customers in the professional construction industry. Become part of our Global IT Digital Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team and contribute to the digital future of product development at Hilti!
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
Our Digital PLM team provides a DevOps Toolchain (i.e., GitLab, SonarQube, Veracode) for all software development teams at Hilti. As a Business Analyst for Secure Software Development you would further the adoption of this toolchain by closely collaborating with the development teams. You will lead the DevOps community to gather requirements for new solutions, develop process improvements and establish secure development as a key part of the SDLC. You will also be responsible for maintaining and expanding our DevOps solutions by working with our vendors as well as providing 2nd/3rd level support. This role requires a combination of user-oriented mindset, very strong communication skills and good DevOps understanding.
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or in a related field
- A passion for IT, high commitment, self-responsibility, and customer orientation
- Expertise in the area of DevOps, experience with GitLab and Jira is a plus
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Analytical mindset paired with problem-solving capabilities
- Ability for interdisciplinary teamwork with strong communication skills in English
- Capability to build bonds with global development teams and inspire the DevOps community to accomplish goals