The Company Background:
Info-tech is a software company offering Complete Cloud HR Software including industry first innovative Face Recognition with GPS Mobile / Tablet Attendance for staff Attendance. Info-tech cloud HR Software has simple & user friendly yet comprehensive Attendance, Payroll, Leave, Claim, Appraisal & Time Attendance.
- Responsible to install and troubleshoot security equipment such as CCTV, door access control system, alarm security system and programming of devices. etc for office premises.
- To support the maintenance and inspection of the system and the operation of its ancillary equipment, as well as the monitoring of all door access devices.
- Responsible to support all technical matters including wiring, installation for biometric device and face recognition devices, door contacts and etc.
- Responsible to guide and manage the team to do electrical work including cable laying and trenching works.
- Assist to assemble, evaluate, test and maintaining all biometric device for each client with the team.
- Responsible to provide weekly and monthly report regarding on the team on site schedule.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from your Management.
Main Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or technical certificate in E&E, IT networking or relevant but not a must. Relevant experience supersedes qualification requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least 2-3 years of working experience on IT, CCTV or door Access (securities products) technical works.
- Must be able to provide onsite/remote site IT technical support and TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and network flow on-site.
- Execute projects on time and within allocated installation hours.
- Instruct and train customers on functional operation of the equipment or system.
- Strong in communication skills, including English and Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel around Malaysia to support on site request.
- Basic Salary
- Attractive Pantry