- Assist with for the part of HR functions including recruitment, training & development, and employee communication & engagement.
- Assist with maintaining employee files and HR filing system.
- Assist with conduct orientation for the new employees.
- To coordinate training activities, registrations, and updating of training records.
- Implementing and monitoring HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing various HR reports and providing administrative support.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by superior or Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Basic knowledge in labour law, statutory requirements, and HR best practices.
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in a manufacturing environment.