We are looking for a Nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-Being. As experts in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill health.
A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputation.
- Provide good customer service to all our customers
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Provide advice about health issues, nutrition, and healthy diet in response to customer inquiries
- Promote health & beauty products according to customer needs
- Always keeps up to date on the market trend in terms of product knowledge and the latest nutritional finding
- Be responsible for cashiering, merchandising & inventory management
- Assist in company promotional activities
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior or any other ad-hoc when required.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science or equivalent.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to learn.
- Hardworking and able to complete the task on time.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills, tactful, aggressive and presentable appearance
Location Available = Perak (Ipoh, Teluk Intan, Sitiawan)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photograph by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
Headquarters: No. Ipoh, Perak