Work in a Corporate Travel Management and MICE Management in Malaysia. They provide corporate ticketing, Outbound incentive trips, Conferences, and meetings, as well as International inbound/outbound MICE services.
- Meet with corporate clients to determine their travel needs, budgets and preferences.
- Advise clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weathers and activities of the destination.
- Coordinate transportation, accommodation, insurance, and tour activities.
- Plan, organize and control all aspects of events activities to meet Company’s customer service quality standards
- Ability to independently source out tariffs from hotel, costing for coach/restaurants and other venues and locations.
- Responsible for all budgetary costing and preparation of event quotations
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in related fields, such as Hotel Management, Travel Management or Event Management/ Marketing.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field, specializing in Events management, Marketing, travel agency Inbound knowledge or equivalent (MICE, Leisure & FIT)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English/Mandarin)
- Strong negotiation skills
- A team player with strong work ethic
- Positive thinking and results oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to manage a team