- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provide general administrative support.
- To perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ Level, Higher Secondary/ STPM/ Level/ Pre-U. Diploma/ Advanced / Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced learning environment;
- Has keen attention to details.
- Have experiences in insurance industry will be an extra advantages